This library is meant to offer a wrapper around the standard Android Log.x methods in few distinct flavours. It gives you the possibility to have one logger that will use the same logging tag for the whole app and also the ability to quickly change the logging level for the whole app - you can go from debug to release by changing just one constant.
|Minimum SDK Level:||Eclair (7 | 2.1.x)|
Local Storage provides access to your local storage via the Android 4.4 Storage Access Framework
The focus on this app is not on the included UI, but instead on the LocalDocumentProvider, which provides read and write access to your SD card. In theory, this code can and should be integrated into a file explorer style app to replace the previous GET_CONTENT Intent used in lower API versions.
Implement validation for Android within only 3 steps. Developers should focus on their awesome code, and let the library do the boilerplate. And what's more, this could help keep your layout file clean.
- Ramotion / folding-cell-android 26
- android-cjj / Android-MaterialRefreshLayout 21
- IsseiAoki / SimpleCropView 19
- saiwu-bigkoo / Android-AlertView 15
- toddway / MaterialTransitions 14
- roughike / BottomBar 13
- TakeoffAndroid / AppIntroAnimation 12
- SkillCollege / SimplifyReader 12
- misakuo / 3dTagCloudAndroid 12
- AAkira / ExpandableLayout 11