|Minimum SDK Level:||Unknown :(|
FirebaseUI is an open-source library for Android that allows you to quickly connect common UI elements to the Firebase database for data storage, allowing views to be updated in realtime as they change, providing simple interfaces for common tasks like displaying lists or collections of items, and displaying prompts for user authentication.
InstagRealm is a sample Android application, which shows you how to integrate some of the most popular Android libraries together such as Realm, Royal, RecyclerView, CardView, Retrofit, Fresco, EventBus, Butterknife, Material Dialog and Logger.
DroidKaigi 2016 official Android conference app in Tokyo. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.github.droidkaigi.confsched
NewPipe does not use any Google framework libraries, or the YouTube API. It only parses the website in order to gain the information it needs. Therefore this app can be used on devices without Google Services installed. Also, you don't need a YouTube account to use NewPipe, and it's FLOSS.
- Ramotion / folding-cell-android 25
- android-cjj / Android-MaterialRefreshLayout 21
- IsseiAoki / SimpleCropView 19
- saiwu-bigkoo / Android-AlertView 15
- toddway / MaterialTransitions 14
- roughike / BottomBar 13
- TakeoffAndroid / AppIntroAnimation 12
- SkillCollege / SimplifyReader 12
- misakuo / 3dTagCloudAndroid 12
- ChadCSong / ShineButton 11