A togglelayout that can be used in setting interface.
Originally designed by dribbble.
And the author said that's why he designed this:
I never liked how some settings are disabled by default and not tappable until another settings has been turned on/off.
My concept is to hide these disabled settings behind their "master toggle" and then have them transition out as they become active - making the list cleaner, with less clutter and ultimately easier to use.
- Ramotion / folding-cell-android 25
- android-cjj / Android-MaterialRefreshLayout 21
- IsseiAoki / SimpleCropView 19
- saiwu-bigkoo / Android-AlertView 15
- toddway / MaterialTransitions 14
- roughike / BottomBar 13
- TakeoffAndroid / AppIntroAnimation 12
- SkillCollege / SimplifyReader 12
- misakuo / 3dTagCloudAndroid 12
- 2dxgujun / AndroidTagGroup 10