|Minimum SDK Level:||Froyo (8 | 2.2.x)|
Make random object fly on your screen.
The repo helps in easier development of flying random objects on random directions (or
on specific directions) to give a goodUI experience for the user. Specifically made for
gaming purpose, the repo will be highly useful for apps that deals with space related
animations, thus named as ZeroGravityAnimation. The animation works with a class called
OverTheTopLayer, that makes the object to fly on the top of the screen. A ViewGroup layout
can be passed optionally that acts as a container for the animating objects.
AppIntroAnimation is a set of code snippets to make cool intro screen for your app with special Image Translation and Transformation animation effects. It is very easy to use and customize without adding third party library integrations.
- Ramotion / folding-cell-android 26
- android-cjj / Android-MaterialRefreshLayout 21
- IsseiAoki / SimpleCropView 19
- saiwu-bigkoo / Android-AlertView 15
- toddway / MaterialTransitions 14
- roughike / BottomBar 13
- TakeoffAndroid / AppIntroAnimation 12
- SkillCollege / SimplifyReader 12
- misakuo / 3dTagCloudAndroid 12
- AAkira / ExpandableLayout 11